Inviting

Inviting
Bagaimana cara anda untuk membuat janji dengan seseorang menggunakan bahasa ingggris, berikut ini adalah beberapa kalimat yang bisa anda gunakan untuk mengajak.

Ini dia cara anda menanyakan apakah ada waktu luang :

Are you free tomorrow ?
Are you free next Sunday ?
Yes, I am, Why ?
I Think So, Why ?
Are you busy tomorrow ?
Not really, Why ?
Well alittel, Why ?

Ini kalimat yang selanjutnya untuk mengajak :

a. Would You Like To + V1 ?
Would you like to go to beach with me ?
Would you like to have lunch with me ?

b. How about + V ing ?
How about going to the beach ?
How about having lunch with us ?

c. Let’s + V
Let’s go to the beach ?
Let’s have lunch ?

d. Do you feel like + V ing ?
Do you feel like going to the beach ?
Do you feel like having lunch ?

e. I’d Like to invite you to + V1
I’d like to invite you to go to the beach ?
I’d like to invite you heve lunch with me ?

Responses

Accepting (Menerima Ajakan)
I’d like to
I’d love to
Sure
Why Not ?
Of Course
That’s good idea
Okay
Well, Ok
Sounds good

Resufing (Menolak Ajakan)
I wish I could
No thanks
I’d Love to but I cant’s
I don’t think so
Well, I’m Sorry I can’t

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.