Introducing

Introducing
Ada beberapa kalimat perkenalan yang bisa anda gunakan saat Anda memulai percakapan dengan lawan bicara yang belum Anda kenal sebelumnya.

Name
- What’s Your Name ?
My name’s Tedi Agus Kurniadi Please Call me Tedi
- May I know yaour name ?
My name’s Tedi Agus Kurniadi Please Call me Tedi

Place Origin
- Where are you from ?
I am from Netherland
- Where do you come from ?
I am from Netherland

Adress
- Where do you live ?
Saat menjawab perlu diperhatikan pengunaan in, on dan at, contoh sebagai berikut :
I live in Ciamis
I live on Jl. Jendral Sudirman
I Live at Jl. Jendral Sudirman No. 267 Cimais

Hobby
- What’s your hobby ?
I like reding, Swimming and Palying Computer

Family
- How many brothers and siters do you have ?
I have one brother but no siter

Study
- Where do you study ?
I study in STMIK Tasikmalaya
- What your Mayor ?
I Take technical enginering

Job
- What’s your job ?
I am an announcer
- What do you do ?
I am a Teacher

Religion
- What’s your religion ?
My Religion is Islam, I am Moslem

Phone Numer
What’s your phone number ?
082312354517

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.