Staring and Ending a Conversation

Staring and Ending a Conversation
Pada saat perkenalan usahakan terlebih dahulu melakukan basa-basi seperti contoh di bawah ini :

Staring A Conversation

a. Informa Setting
Nice Party, huh
It’s a nice prty, isn’t it
It’s so hot today, isn’t it
It’s cloudy, Isn’t it

b. Response
Yeah
Yes
I Think So
I Guess So

Example :
Excuse me, is this seat taken ?
- No, Go A head
- I Think So
- I don’t think so

Excuse me, can I give you ahead ?
- No, Thank
- Well, Thank You

a. Formal Setting
I’d like introduce my self ?
May I introduce my self ?
Let me introduce my self ?

b. Response
- Oh, go a head
- Please


Ending A Conversation
Excuse me, I must get going
Execuse me, I have to go now
Well, it’s time for me to go
Nice talking to you
Talk to you again later

Note :
Usahakan percakapan dimulai dengan basa-basi terlebih dahulu seputar keadaan tempat anda melakukan percakapan.

Contohnya :

Saat anda berada di pantai, anda bisa memulai percakapan dengan kalimat
It’s a beautiful beach, isn’t it

Saat anda merasa kepanasan, anda bisa memulai percakapan dengan kalimat
It’s so hot today, isn’t it

Contoh mengawali percakapaan

A : It’s a beautiful beach isn’t it ?
B : I think so, it’s so beautiful
A : Really
B : Yeah
A : By the way, my names Tedi Agus Kurniadi, please call me Tedi
B : Oh, My names Joko Susilo, please call me Joko

Dilanjutkan dengan percakapan seperlunya

Contoh mengakhiri percakapan

A : Excuse me, I must get going
B : go a head
A : nice talking to you
B : nice talking to you, too
A : See you leter
B : Bye, see you

Untuk awal perkenalan anda bias gunakan Nice to meet you sebagai pengganti nice talking to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undangan Solat Jumat

Soal UTS Bahasa Betawi

Ide Kreatif Bi Ijah